| Aislin helping him out |
| She's such a great big sister! |
The pajama pants on Hudson are a nice touch, I know.
So, it was only two presents, he does actually have some wrapped and under the tree! I'm just too impatient, and since Hudson doesn't really "get" the whole Christmas morning thing, I figured why not? I love seeing his happy little face.
We got a call from the sleep dr.'s nurse last week telling us that the sleep study showed some findings, but that the doctor wanted to discuss them with us in person. We have an appointment on Wednesday to find out what they were specifically. Don't you just love it when they leave you hanging like that?


I found your blog via Facebook the last time you posted. I love it! I'm so glad you're keeping a journal of everything, and it's an easy way for all of us that care to keep up. Thanks for sharing! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie! Your blog is great, I love it too!
ReplyDeleteWe have our appt. with Dr. P on Wed. Funny, about how this or that would be good for therapy. We got Liam some educational for Christmas and I'm so excited, lol.
ReplyDelete