Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

We had such a great Christmas, I hope all of y'all did too!  It was relaxing and fun.  Of course Hudson didn't play with any of his new toys, the excitement of the day overwhelms him a little bit I think.  He had fun playing on all of the boxes.  

Going to church Christmas Eve



MawMaw & Pawpaw's house



Aislin wouldn't take this one off!


 After we got home from MawMaw and PawPaw's house on Christmas Eve, Aislin traipsed out onto the front yard to put out reindeer food.  Only Aislin could come up with a getup like that.


I really really wish I could post Christmas morning pictures, but...the kids picked out a pair of giant sized one piece pajamas for Jake this year, and they made him wear them.  All my pics have him in those jammies, and if I posted them...well, it wouldn't be pretty. 

We did acquire a new family member this year, one named Christmas.  Aislin loves animals so much, and all she asked Santa for this year was a real pig.  So with the help of "Farmer Matt", Santa delivered this cute little piggy. 



An update from all the ranting and raving I did on the previous post about the oxygen, it's really turning out to not be such a big deal at all.  It took him a couple of nights to get adjusted to it, but now he doesn't mind it one bit.  His energy levels have been amazing, even his appetite has seemed better!  I think it's going to be ok after all :)



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'm looking forward to making 2011 a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment