We started the day off early, and after breakfast, we took a ride on the carousel.
| Hudson getting very excited for his ride on the carousel! |
After the carousel, while walking back to the villa, we passed by Keaton's Korral, where they were having rides on the horses! Jake wanted to ride, surprisingly our animal lover Aislin didn't, and Hudson wanted nothing to do with it! We let Jake have a ride, it was very cute, and the volunteers were great.
Everyone got a hat of course! Hudson didn't want his, look how Aislin is holding it down on him for the picture, haha!
Then it was off to Disneyworld! We decided to see Magic Kingdom today. Make a Wish had mailed us a big guidebook before we left, and I had gone through it and jotted down rides I thought the kids would like. Jake laughed at my lists, but I feel a lot more organized with one. I wasn't expecting to do everything on the list, it was more for my control freak self I guess!
When we got into the MK we headed straight for Dumbo! On the way there we ran into the Fairy Godmother. She was so so sweet, and took special time to come over and talk to Hudson.
| Hudson acting shy |
Hudson LOVED this ride! We all did. He loved all the rides in MK. After each one was over and it was time to get off, he'd get so mad because he wanted to ride again. Some very awesome cast members saw him getting mad and let him ride several rides twice, they were so nice. I've never been to Disney, so I felt like a kid too! It was so wonderful seeing all the amazement through their eyes. Next up was Cinderella's Carousel, and then Jake and Aislin tried to get the sword out of the stone!
We had lunch at Pinocchio's, and while I was changing Hudson and hooking up his feeding pump Aislin and Jake got a picture and autograph with Pinocchio.
Then it was off to It's a Small World. The kids loved this ride, I liked it too. I am definitely not a fan of the thrill seeker scary rides though, I liked the slow rides!
| Hudson was entranced looking at all the things on It's a Small World |
We made our way over to the Pooh ride, I think it was called the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Cute ride, you rode in a honey pot that moved kind of jerkily around corners. Every time it did that Hudson would burst out laughing his belly laugh. Those of you who know him well know the laugh I'm talking about. It was too funny.
Teacups! We loved it! Hudson was in spinning heaven!
Then we rode the Tomorrowland Speedway, and after that the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. I think the Buzz ride was one of Jakey's favorites, you shoot lasers at aliens to try to get points. Hudson loved all the bright colors on this ride, and of course, the spinning!
| I have so many side shots! He's staring at an alien here. |
After this it was time to change out Hudson's feeding bag, give him some meds, and get him out of the sun. Disney has a very very awesome thing called Wish Lounges. They are special rooms where Wish families can go to just take a break from the parks. There is one in MK and one in Epcot. We VERY much appreciated this special thought by Disney. GKTW had given us two passes, one for each Wish Lounge. We found our way over there, and rested for a little while.
Aislin loved resting on those fluffy cushions, and Hudson loved trying to climb on all the furniture. After our break we went to find the Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride. It was fun, basically just like Dumbo but on a magic carpet.
Then we rode the Pirates of the Caribbean. The boys loved this ride, and Aislin liked the "scary dip" as she called it. That was it! We made it through my whole list of rides, I couldn't believe we actually went through it all. We got to the park around 10 AM, and were done by around 2 PM. Did I mention how magical that GAC was? :)
The kids were tired and hot by now, and Hudson was looking run down, so we headed to the monorail to get to our car. Hudson loved the monorail, as well as the tram that takes you out to the parking lot. Everything was a ride to him!
| Do you know how many people asked us if we knew his shoe was missing? He always takes that one off and throws it, so we just kept it in the basket underneath. |
Day 3 - Animal Kingdom and meeting Mickey!


I love your posts! I feel like I was there! Glad that y'all enjoyed yourselves! Thank God for the thoughtfulness of Disney!!!
ReplyDelete